Thank you very much for considering HIDDEN GEM Bed & Breakfast for your stay in beautiful BARBADOS. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions of this reservation so that you understand our policies and procedures, your rights and obligations.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our guest rooms can each accommodate a maximum of 2 -4 guests. Room rates are based on double occupancy and the additional person fee of $45 is applicable to guests over the number of 2 per room. Guests above the maximum capacity of rooms will be required to book a separate room.
Because our property is small and intimate, it is not well suited for small children or infants. We welcome mature young and older adults, couples, families and groups.
Hidden Gem does not allow pets on the premises.
Hidden Gem is NO SMOKING Villa.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS
Due to the time, energy and cost of preparing and detailing rooms for our arriving guests, we do not accept bookings less than 4 days. Minimum stay is 7 nights during peak season, 4 nights off peak season.
Check-in: 2:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
- Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay shown. Should you depart early prior to the departure date confirmed for any reason, there is no refund given.
If you require early luggage drop off, early or late check in/late departure, please let us know as these are based on availability and may be subject to additional fees.
- Applicable taxes, service charges, and value added tax (VAT), if applicable, will be added to the your bill. Taxes, service charges, etc. are subject to change without notice according to local law.
- A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21 years.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation.
- Late cancellation and no shows are subject to a penalty of the first night’s room and tax deposit.
- Reservations can be cancelled up until 48hrs prior to arrival. The first night’s room and tax deposit will be retained in the event of late cancellation
Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com, attn: Ann-Marie Dyer.
If you have any allergies, please let us know prior to your arrival.
Breakfast is included in your rate and is served between 8:00AM–10:00AM, weekdays and weekends. See Breakfast Menu for options & choices…
For emergencies or urgent matters, please contact Ann-Marie Dyer, Proprietor @ 246-843-0472
We will not be responsible for any omission, negligence or error due to website maintenance or difficulties. The property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or any other valuables. The management reserves the right to assign and reassign the guest to such accommodation as the management sees fit. Management reserves the right to hold guests liable for undue damage to property. For your safety, please lock all doors, windows and front main entrance when coming and going.
Your privacy is very important to us. All disclosed information including your email address, name, company name, address, phone number or fax number will be used solely for the purposes of contacting you in reply to your requests for information or reservations availability and is not sold, rented or otherwise given to third parties and is divulged only when you request us to make a reservation. At this point, your credit card information is used solely for processing your payment.
Note**: Check in time Between 3pm and 5pm. If you require late or after hours check in please let us know when to expect you. Call Ann-Marie’s mobile @ 246-843-0472. We look forward to seeing you.
We expect our responsible and registered guests respectfully observe our terms and conditions listed.
Special rates for holidays and peak season apply